Just redeployed an Organization into another server in the same Domain, when I came across with an issue when trying to send emails.
It was easy to discover the problem, in this case related to the Data Encryption after being done the redeployment.
To resolve the issue i have tried the following:
Change the encryption key, but i was having issues saying first i was not in the PrivUserGroup, i added a CRM Admin user to that group for the moment and performed an IIS Reset, tried again and that time the info around key different from the generated one.
– To overcome that i run against that specific organization the following SQL Query:
USE CRMOrg_MSCRM (Use CRM Org Name)
UPDATE EmailServerProfile SET IncomingPassword=null
UPDATE EmailServerProfile SET OutgoingPassword=null
UPDATE Mailbox SET Password=null
UPDATE Queue SET EmailPassword=null
UPDATE UserSettings SET EmailPassword=null